Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tag: Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt

I was trying to write a review of "Landline" but my brain is fried so I thought it'd be fun to do a tag. Whilst I'm not a book-tuber I still think it's be fun to do "The Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt" Let's go!!

*Disclaimer* The photo used are not my own being as I'm lazy af and don't feel like taking photos of my books!!! 





1.Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it.


2.Find a classic.




3.Find a book with a key on it.

Don't have one!! I need "The Archived"

4.Find something on your bookshelf that isn't a book.


Kind of like this but holding a heart pillow that say "I LOVE YOU"


5.Find the oldest book on your shelf.


Not sure if it meant time or how long you've owned it. But this was the first book I got that was "Mine".


6.Find a book with a girl on it.




7.Find a book with a boy on it.


N'ff said!


8.Find a book that has an animal in it.


I don't own this book, yet! But I've read and LOVED it!!


9.Find a book that has a male protagonist.


*Le sigh* Warner!! <3


10.Find a book with only words on it.


Don't own this one either. But I LOVE and need my own copy!! 


11.Find a book with illustrations in it. 




12.Find a book with gold lettering.


Pretty!!


13.Find a diary. (True or false)


:'(


14.Find a book written by someone with a common name.


=D


15.Find a book that has a close up of something.





16.Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.


You have to love it!!


17.Find a hardcover without a jacket.

All my hardcovers have there covers.

18.Find a teal/turquoise colored book.


*Le sigh* Warner...again!!


19.Book with stars on it.


It says "Stars"...that counts!


20.Find a non YA book.




21.Find the longest book you own.


Yet again! <3


22.Find the shortest book you own.




23.Book that wasn't worth buying.


#sorrynotsorry We all know it's true!!


24.Find a book with multiple POVs.


*Le sigh* Noah!! <3


25.Find a shiny book.


Pretty!!


26.Find a book with a flower on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment